Terms & Conditions
- Membership fees are paid in advance and are not refundable.
- Membership it is governed by the rules/constitution of the society which is binding on members.
- The products and services on this web site are provided on a commercial basis.
- The information provided on this website is for general guidance only. It should not be used as a substitute for legal, business, accounting, tax or other professional advice.
- By submitting a request for non-objection to a work permit(s) with our online credit card payment facility, the applicant is requesting a non-refundable administrative service. There is no automatic right to a refund of fees if the applicant changes the number non-objection applied for or fails to submit the non-objection approval to the New Zealand Immigration Service.
- We do not store credit card information on this site.
Unless otherwise stated, the copyright in all content displayed or available on this website belongs to The Screen Industry Guild of Aotearoa New Zealand Incorporated (The Screen Industry Guild) and is protected by international copyright laws.
You can reproduce the The Screen Industry Guild copyright material free of charge without further permission, subject to the following criteria:
- you must reproduce the material accurately
- you must not use the material in a derogatory manner or a misleading context, and
- you must acknowledge the source and copyright status of the material.
Legal and contract advice
- Advice is provided to members by a committee of senior members with extensive experience in contract issues and industry common practice.
- Where necessary, the Guild requests legal opinion from legal specialists on issues of principle which will be of value to the wider membership.
- Our contract and legal advice is available only to members.